Wednesday, April 26, 2017

An Adorable Leaf on Our Family Tree

My husband and I are celebrating the birth of our second grandson! Our oldest daughter & son-in-law are now the parents of two adorable boys.




Baiden Donald Pasquale Mensing
Born 20 April 2017, Virginia

Baiden was born on the birthday of my youngest brother. I think it makes that date doubly special. As our grandsons get older I can teach them about my three brothers and why they are special in my life. Of course, that will lead to many family stories.

As family historians we record the past for the future. Our little grandsons are the future and the time to share the past is now, through my blog, my books, and times when they sit on my lap and cuddle. “I know that you like trains. My father liked trains too. Did you know…”

Tell  and record your stories today. The future is here.

Related Story



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! He is a handsome young gentleman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Colleen, he is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you and the rest of his family. He is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the good wishes. We are very blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news! And yes, I do something like that with my little baboos too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog & for leaving a comment. It is always good to hear from visitors, cousins & fellow bloggers,