Friday, November 11, 2011

Veterans' Day 11 - 11 - 11

c. 1954 Larry Lee Brown
Many thanks to all the Veterans who have and continue to make our country & world safe. Your service continues to be appreciated. We have a long line of soldiers in our family, from the Revolutionary War, War of 1812, Civil War,... and it continues today.

Special thanks to my uncles:

Robert Allen Brown
Larry Lee Brown,  (1934 - 2007) paratrooper


Robert Allen Brown

Leo D. Brown, Air Force






Leo D. Brown in jeep, Okinawa
To my cousins: I'd love details on the service of our uncles to add to our family's history.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog & for leaving a comment. It is always good to hear from visitors, cousins & fellow bloggers. Note that I do not publish anonymous comments.