Friday, March 29, 2013

Funny - A Genealogy Obstacle


There are many obstacles that come between us and our research: missing documents or census records, archives with limited hours, limits on the time we have to pursue our passion. When it all comes together and you have, at long last, an opportunity to write your family's story there can still be problems. You can see my problem in these photos. I am happy that our cat, Coco, likes to keep me company. Maybe she'd like to be an editor. However, she comes between me & my research when she decides to nap on my sources!

Anyone have tips to get around this kind of genealogy brick wall?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog & for leaving a comment. It is always good to hear from visitors, cousins & fellow bloggers. Note that I do not publish anonymous comments.