I am celebrating five years of blogging!
Time to have a slice of cake, a cup of tea and to enjoy a game. Want to try a word game? Read my clues & see how you do.
1. Places I visit to find vital records, census records, maps and much more.
2. I have many of these, mostly spiral, to record my research and make notes when I interview relatives.
3. I make these with fellow bloggers and ‘new’ cousins.
4. Places I visit to find histories, city directories, newspapers and more.
5. Whenever I can I do this so I can stand in the places my ancestors once lived.
6. The last resting place.
7. I have albums full of these, carefully labeled with names, years and places.
8. I love hearing my relatives share these. Recording & sharing them keeps them alive.
9. Most people in the genealogy community are great at doing this which helps everyone.
10. The best place to learn. I attended the NGS –-- in Richmond.
11. Our relatives are the characters and this is the setting for our stories.
Thanks, as always, for stopping by!
- One Year Blog Anniversary
- Two Year Blog Anniversary
- Happy 3rd Blog Anniversary to me!
- Happy Blog Anniversary to Leaves & Branches