Saturday, June 7, 2014

Extra! Free Book! Extra!



Guzik, Estelle M. Genealogical resources in the New York Metropolitan Area. Third Printing. New York: Jewish Genealogical Society, 1989.

I have two copies of this book & would like to give this one to someone who would give it a good home. If you are doing NYC research it will point you in the right direction.

If you'd like this book please send your name & address.

If I do not hear from anyone I will donate this book to my local library.

I have a couple other books to give away.
Watch my blog for details.


1 comment:

  1. This book will be going out to Brenda from Journey to the Past blog . She contacted me by email and promised to " take really good care of it." Glad it will be enjoyed by a genealogist. Now I better get it wrapped up and mailed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog & for leaving a comment. It is always good to hear from visitors, cousins & fellow bloggers. Note that I do not publish anonymous comments.