Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories – Santa Claus
















This Christmas Memory dates back to 1985, the year my brother, Mark Keith Brown, dressed up as Santa for the little ones. We were gathered at our parents' house in Germantown, NY. I remember our older daughter saying that, when his mustache slipped a bit,  he looked familiar.


Written in response to Geneabloggers Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories. Click on the link to read Christmas memories from other genealogists.

Cousins, do you have a Christmas memory you'd like to share? Let me know. I can add it to this Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories and maybe to the next family book. 

1 comment:

  1. Aren't kids funny? My brother-in-law dressed as Santa for a story time at the library years ago when my girls were library-story-time age. The older one said to the younger one, "Don't Santa's hands look just like Cam's?"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog & for leaving a comment. It is always good to hear from visitors, cousins & fellow bloggers. Note that I do not publish anonymous comments.