Wednesday, December 7, 2011

‘The Mark Family Story’ is Here




My book is in hand & available to be ordered. After years of research, interviews with relatives, traveling to cemeteries and archives, reading local histories, and gathering documents I wrote my book centered on my paternal grandmother’s family. Formatting, proof reading and cover design are behind me. My dream of sharing the family’s heritage is a reality.

‘The Mark Family Story’ is dedicated to my father, Delbert Keith Brown, and his mother, Ivy Regina (Mark) Brown, both born and raised in northeastern Ohio. They left Ohio reluctantly, leaving behind a piece of their hearts. The Ohio stories they shared with me were the beginning tales for this book.


Surnames included: Mark, Ritter, Wolf, Dick, Heffelfinger, Keck, Gruissy and more. 

It is a large 8 x 10 soft cover book with a color cover and over 400 pages, including family charts, timelines, many  photographs, documents, an index and the story of an American family that begins before our country was born.

I hope you read and enjoy the book as much as I have enjoyed writing it. To order a copy (copies), click on the tab above. To contact me concerning my book email me at cgbp[at]nycap.rr.com. 


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations. So exciting! I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Wendy. It was a long time in progress! Working on my next book now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog & for leaving a comment. It is always good to hear from visitors, cousins & fellow bloggers. Note that I do not publish anonymous comments.