Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Cemetery Research


I have walked through many cemeteries. There are often beautiful, serene places. They are filled with history and art. It is wonderful to find a relative's memorial. I often find birth or death dates I did not know. Looking all around the memorial I sometimes find other family members. 

It is nice to find a family connection in the real world, not just another digital image. As I stand & photograph the memorial I wonder who else has stood in that spot, grieving for this individual or, like me, learning about this individual. 

Here are links to blog posts about some cemeteries I have visited. I have folder filled with more cemetery photos that I should add to future blog posts.

AT THE CEMETERIES



Connecticut



Ireland


Louisiana


Mississippi


New York



New Jersey


Ohio



Pennsylvania



Virginia



When you take photographs of a cemetery be sure to add them to Find A Grave
There may be someone else anxious to see those memorials.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog & for leaving a comment. It is always good to hear from visitors, cousins & fellow bloggers. Note that I do not publish anonymous comments.