Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Tranquil Tombstone: Silver Springs Cemetery, MS


Silver Springs Cemetery
Progress, Pike Co., MS


Many of my family members are buried in Silver Springs Cemetery, including my great grandparents. Jasper Pascal Brown & Rose Ella Brumfield Brown.





My paternal grandfather, Roy Jessie Brown is buried beside his parents.



Mavis Marie Brown Smith was the daughter of Jasper & Rose. 
She married Denny Herbert Smith. They had three children. 


Denny Herbert Smith



Emmaline Smith Brown, mother of Jasper Pascal Brown, is also buried in Silver Springs.

Other family members are also in this cemetery. I was glad I had a chance to visit a few years ago. Now that I know more about the family, I'd like to visit again.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog & for leaving a comment. It is always good to hear from visitors, cousins & fellow bloggers. Note that I do not publish anonymous comments.