Saturday, September 30, 2023

Wedding: Fortenberry & Ellzey, 2 Sept. 1932 MS

 This brief announcement tells us about a new marriage in the family that includes both our Fortenberry & Brumfield families. It also includes the Ellzey family, which often married into our direct family lines. Besides giving me their wedding date, it teaches me that Alton was a teacher, like me. 

 


 

Alton Earl Fortenberry

22 April 1907 MS – 18 September 1981 MS

Son of William Thomas Fortenberry & Clarenda Angeline McElveen

 

&

 

Beatrice E. Ellzey

10 May 1913 MS – 10 May 1992 MS

Daughter of Roger T. Ellzey & Lottie Lee Brumfield


 

Wedding Day

 2 September 1932 MS

 

 



Clarion - Ledger

Jackson, MS, 3 Sept 1932, page 3

Newspapers.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog & for leaving a comment. It is always good to hear from visitors, cousins & fellow bloggers. Note that I do not publish anonymous comments.