Friday, December 7, 2012

Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories - Holiday Parties

Today's topic at Geneabloggers is Holiday Parties. Be sure to check out the posts there.


When we were first married my husband & I lived in the Buffalo, NY area. My husband was an intern at Milford Fillmore Hospital. Each Christmas we were invited to the big party at an elegant country club. It was both exciting and intimidating to attend with the 'real' doctors, the attendings. Everything was the best: decorations, food, a live band, drinks. After dinner cigars & liqueurs were passed by the waiters. Many years later and my husband is one of the senior doctors at his present hospital, unfortunately they do not do Christmas parties.


Read my 7 December 2010 Post in memory of my maternal grandfather who died 7 December 1944.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog & for leaving a comment. It is always good to hear from visitors, cousins & fellow bloggers. Note that I do not publish anonymous comments.