Sunday, December 9, 2012

Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories - Furry Helpers

Today's topic from Geneabloggers is Grab Bag. We are free to write about any Christmas memory.
Be sure to read all the posts for today.




Coco is testing the Christmas tree lights.


At Christmas time there is always a long list of things to be done: decorations to be arranged; cookies to bake; cards to write out; and presents to wrap. I often wonder if it will all get done before Christmas Day is here. I shouldn't worry. I have furry helpers: my cats. Our cats from today and from Christmas past were devoted to lending a helping paw.


Tony checks the tree for freshness.


They are good at inspecting the wrapping paper and ribbons by napping on them. They hop into boxes to make sure the gifts will fit. They swat the balls on the tree to be sure they won't fall. They keep me company when I bake cookies by rubbing on my legs and meowing for treats. If you need help at your house, just let me know and I'll send a couple cats right over!


Candy was in charge of wrapping papers.
Pumpkin was ready for a well deserved nap.



I'm sure Santa Claws will remember and bring them special presents for all the work they do each year!

Coco makes sure no one opens these gifts before December 25!



Read my 2011 Advent Memroies from last year's Grab Bag.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog & for leaving a comment. It is always good to hear from visitors, cousins & fellow bloggers. Note that I do not publish anonymous comments.