Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Advent Calendar of Christmas Memories - Outdoor Decorations

Today's topic from Geneabloggers is Outdoor Decorations. Read more posts on this topic.


Outdoor lighting is not one of our strengths. You will not see fancy light and music shows at our house. Growing up we had a few lights on the evergreens beside our front door. My mother had artificial candles in the windows that looked quite pretty. That's the extent of that. My husband and I follow that limited tradition. However, I do have the skills to hang a wreath. I put one on our front door and a matching on on my little garden shed. They are fresh greens and look rather nice.


Read my post from 2011 Advent Memories: Outdoor Decorations


1 comment:

  1. You'd be right at home with us. We don't do much for the outside either. But you're better than I am since I use artificial wreaths. And I'm on my 3rd or 4th year with the same darn ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog & for leaving a comment. It is always good to hear from visitors, cousins & fellow bloggers. Note that I do not publish anonymous comments.