Thursday, January 11, 2024

Wedding: Mark & Braun, 11 January 1941 OH

 My great aunt and uncle were always very kind when I visited their farm in Ohio. During my genealogy research trips to Ohio they shared their stories and their big farmhouse with my children and me. 

From: The Akron Beacon Journal (Akron, Ohio) · 13 Jan 1991, Sun · Page 25
Newspapers.com

Wava Alice Mark Braun
22 Jan 1919 Sharon, Medina OH - 15 Apr 2011 OH
Daughter of Thomas Kenneth & N. Regina V. (Gruissy) Mark 
My Great Aunt

&

Alvin Henry Braun
18 Aug 1915 Kent, Portage, Ohio - 4 Jun 2000 OH
Son of Frederick Herman  & Alvina Wilhelmina Albertina (Klagge) Braun


Married 11 January 1941 Wadsworth, OH










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog & for leaving a comment. It is always good to hear from visitors, cousins & fellow bloggers. Note that I do not publish anonymous comments.