Saturday, March 9, 2013

Alphabetical Ancestors - E


Take a moment to look over these surnames. I post them in hopes of discovering new contacts to expand my knowledge of these names. Some of these surnames are more twigs than branches on my tree. It is time to let them out to get some sunshine & some attention. 

If you see some leaves & branches from your trees, let’s share & compare.



E is for these Surnames…

Edelstein
My great grandmother was Fannie Edelstein [1860 Austria – 1908 NY]. Her father was Adolph. She married Lepold Gartner [1860 Austria – 1948 NY]. I have not done any Austria research as yet.
Ellzey
My second great grandfather was Frank B Ellzey [1826 – 1904] who married Nancy Jane Holmes. Their son, William S Ellzey [1857 MS – 1946 MS] married Amanda A Fortenberry [1865 MS – 1949 MS]. They had ten children. The Ellzeys expand from there.
English
Brigid English was my second great grandmother. She was b c 1848 in Ireland and d 1920 in Ireland. She married Daniel Mullane [b c 1838 Ireland – 1930 Ireland]. They had eleven children. Brigid’s father was martin English, a carpenter.
Everett
Augustus Ceaser Gruissy [1840 OH – 1915 OH] was my 2nd great grandfather. He was married three times. His first wife was Mary Ann Everett. At this time I had no other information on Mary Ann.
Ezell
          Leonard M Ezell [1919 – 1966] married Rava Nell Ball [1923 LA – 2006]. They had five children.
         

Other ‘E’ Surnames in my files: Edwards, Ellis, Eschleman & Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog & for leaving a comment. It is always good to hear from visitors, cousins & fellow bloggers. Note that I do not publish anonymous comments.