Friday, January 24, 2020

Vintage Photograph: Martin & Dollie Brumfield


Martin Ellis Brumfield & Dollie King 


Martin Ellis Brumfield, 
Sept 1865 MS -  1930
Son of Jessie Alexander Brumfield & Martha Elizabeth Alford

Martin, my 2nd great uncle

Children of Martin & Dollie:
Sons: Jewel & Jesse; Daughters: Ayleen & Dora 
I do not know which daughter is in the photograph. Do you?

This photograph was given to me by Edith Rose Ball Hutchinson 
during a trip to Mississippi several years ago.

This photograph is about 100 years old. It is amazing that it is still in good shape &
 is still being shared by family.









2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my blog & for leaving a comment. It is always good to hear from visitors, cousins & fellow bloggers. Note that I do not publish anonymous comments.