Saturday, August 19, 2023

Vintage Photograph: Thomas A. Coyle

Thomas was my maternal grandmother's brother.  There were seven children in the family and only two boys. The first boy, Francis Patrick Coyle, died before he reached two years old. Thomas had five sisters to contend with. His father, Michael Coyle, left the family and then Thomas was the only male. Thomas also left. He may have gotten in with a bad group of young men. In this vintage photograph my great uncle looks like a charming little boy. If you can tell me more about Thomas, I'd be delighted to hear from you.



Thomas A. Coyle

Born 16 Dec 1903 New York City
Son of Michael Coyle & Mary Josephine Mullane

Photograph taken on the occasion of his First Holy Communion 

I own this original photograph.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog & for leaving a comment. It is always good to hear from visitors, cousins & fellow bloggers. Note that I do not publish anonymous comments.