Monday, November 28, 2011

The Printing has Begun















Research gathered

Cousins consulted 

Stories written

Documents & Photos scanned

Book cover selected 

Proof reading done

I am very excited to say The Mark Family Story is being printed and bound. It will be a large (8 x 10) soft cover book with a color cover.  Inside:  many black and white images, charts, timelines, scans of old family letters and documents. Over 400 pages. Learn about the Mark family and its leaves and branches.

When I have the copies in hand I will post that information here. You will be able to order copies here or from Troy Book Makers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog & for leaving a comment. It is always good to hear from visitors, cousins & fellow bloggers. Note that I do not publish anonymous comments.