Thursday, March 16, 2023

Happy St.Patrick's Day!

 


Wishing you always...
Walls for the wind, 
A roof for the rain
And tea beside the fire.
Laughter to cheer you, 
Those you love near you, 
And all that your heart may desire.


An Irish Blessing for you on St. Patrick's Day, my birthday!
Colleen


My Irish Surnames:
from both sides of my family

Hogan
Sullivan


I have written a book about my mother's family, including Coyle, Brady, Mullane & many more. 

Contact me [cgbp@nycap.rr.com] to purchase a copy of this 344 page book.


2 comments:

  1. Brady is an Irish surname in my husband's family tree, too! I'll have to remember your book when I refocus my research to that lineage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve never been to Ireland but I hope to get there. So glad you did a book on your family! It looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog & for leaving a comment. It is always good to hear from visitors, cousins & fellow bloggers. Note that I do not publish anonymous comments.