Saturday, September 2, 2023

Blog Anniversary, 2010 - 2023



 


Happy Blog Anniversary to me!


I'd like to share a big piece of cake with all of you to celebrate Leaves & Branches.

Thanks for stopping by on my blog anniversary, begun in 2010, because of my desire to connect with others who may share a family connection. 

Thanks to my daughter, Alyssa, who taught me about blogs and who set up this page for me. It has undergone changes over time but the idea of learning and sharing remains its focus.

Thanks to all the bloggers who have taught me research tips and methods for sharing my discoveries.

Please help me to blow out all those candles with wishes for more new discoveries to share in new blog posts.



Read About Me to learn who I am.



A Few Family Wedding Anniversaries:




3 comments:

  1. Congrats on blogging for 13 years, Colleen! Wishing you even more genealogy discoveries in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, Colleen! It takes a lot of commitment to blog for 13 years. And here's wishing you at least another 13!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on blogiversary #13 and am looking forward to reading many future posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog & for leaving a comment. It is always good to hear from visitors, cousins & fellow bloggers. Note that I do not publish anonymous comments.