Saturday, May 3, 2014

Extra! Free Book! Extra!




Eakle, Arlene, and Johni Cerny. The Source: A Guidebook of American Genealogy. Salt Lake City, Utah: Ancestry, 1984.


I have two copies of this book. My second copy is a newer edition. This one is in very good condition. It does have my name inside & a signature by Arlene Eakle.

If you would like this book I would be happy to send it to you. 
Of course, I would need your name & address.

If I don't have anyone who would like it I will donate to my local library.

I have three other books I will be giving away because I have duplicates. 
Watch my blog for those books.


2 comments:

  1. I would love to have this book, Colleen! Thank you for offering. I'm a reply blogger so you'll have my email address - and I'll give you my USPS address via email. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I had more copies of this book. I had a few responses, both here & by email. The book will be in the mail tomorrow to Sharon who responded first. Remember, I have three more books to give away.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog & for leaving a comment. It is always good to hear from visitors, cousins & fellow bloggers. Note that I do not publish anonymous comments.